As you all know, October is Breast Cancer Awareness month and CURVES BGC is treating us women to a special event called Girls Night In — a yearly gathering of Curves members (present and past) in celebration of the Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
Those of you who were present last year probably still hold some fond memories of GNI but this year, CURVES BGC Taguig promises much more fun and excitement!
Wanna know what they have in store for us curvilicious women? Check these out!
- Belly dance led by Via Bonoan complete with all the frills of a belly dancer (you may also join her)
- Free sample massage and manicure from Luxe Spa
- Invigorating water from Lightwater with a taste of cupcake from Sophie’s Mom (cheat day!)
- Hand spa, facial and coloring from Mary Kay
- Excellent Human Nature products for sale (pro-Philippines, pro-poor, pro-environment)
- Taste> trial> taste of various supplements from Usana, Tahitian Noni Juice, Herbalife and Bodyvance
And raffle prizes galore for everyone!
That’s NOT all: The highlight of the affair is a talk on Breast Cancer Awareness from two of Curves’ lovely Stronger-Together Curves members and Breast Cancer survivors.
Please come in pink or purple attire and make sure you’re there early because Curves circuit will be closed starting at 4:00pm.
Join and bring a friend!
Find CURVES here: